Friday, January 01, 2010

2010


H A P P Y


N E W Y E A R

HAPPY? Not by my little red tail feathers it isn't happy. I'm a parrot with a thousand yard stare. It happens every New Year's Eve. This year's indiscretion wasn't Christmas cookies it was too many deviled eggs. Besides I'm betting you didn't have a house full of adrenolized college students fresh from watching the ball drop in Times Square...


...bobbing for apples in YOUR living room at 3:30 in the morning?

What's a parrot to do???

A wise parrot counts his blessings, tucks his head under his wing...

...and is thankful, that yet again New York City made it through another year unscathed.
Donegal Browne





3 comments:

Sally said...

I can't say as how I've ever had anyone bobbing for apples at 3 AM! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Sally said...

I can't say as how I've ever had anyone bobbing for apples at 3 AM! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and go for those apples!

Andrew