Saturday, May 14, 2011

Some Good News Before More About Violet--Just Look What Oscar and Olivia Screech Owl Have Done!


Photo by Jane of Georgia
(Blogger has been down for two days. I've got quite a backlog so I'm doing multiple mini posts so keep checking back in and scroll down to make sure you've seen the previous posts of the day.)

Hi Donna -


With all the sad day to day news about Violet, I thought you might want some good news.

OMG. OMG. Olivia and Oscar have at least one baby! Just now (720pm EDT) I walked out onto my back deck and noticed movement at the owl house door. It was very small, light colored. Thought it may be Olivia at first. Ran for the binoculars and camera -- and returned to see a baby owl! Very light gray, fuzzy, pale beak. Snapped a poor quality picture, but am sitting quietly on the deck now, awaiting the second appearance.

So so cool!

Best wishes to all in the Violet camp!

Thanks for the good news, Jane. Yea! The stork has visited the Family O! Break out the cigars. Hooray for Oscar and Olivia! Excellent news! I can"t wait to find out if there are any more of those little guys in there!

Donegal Browne


No comments: