Monday, December 12, 2016

Trump Questionnaire Raises Concerns About Retaliation Against Energy Department Staff 

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/10/505105258/trump-questionnaire-raises-concerns-about-retaliation-against-energy-department

I read the NPR article and then I went to the ACLU site to sign a petition relating to the matter...I suddenly got a cold chill as I was about to sign and stopped.  A skit from Monty Python flickered through my head....one with the capper No one expects the Spanish Inquisition...   I got a grip, signed and then went to the following link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8

 I felt ever so much better.

P.S. "...the National Park Service has reserved mostof D.C.’s iconic public spaces for the exclusive use of Trump’s Inaugural Committee, not just on Inauguration Day itself but for the weeks leading up to and following the ceremony. Protest groups will have no access to these spaces unless the Committee voluntarily gives up their permits, which they have no incentive to do."

No comments: